Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Recruiting A Former Director Of The Civil Aviation Authority For Violating His Job Duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Recruiting A Former Director Of The Civil Aviation Authority For Violating His Job Duties Empty Integrity: Recruiting A Former Director Of The Civil Aviation Authority For Violating His Job Duties

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:03 am

Integrity: Recruiting A Former Director Of The Civil Aviation Authority For Violating His Job Duties
    09/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Federal Integrity Commission announced today, Wednesday, the issuance of a summons order against the former Director of the Civil Aviation Authority; On the grounds of committing a violation of his job duties.
    The authority stated in a statement, received by Earth News, that "the second Karkh investigation court issued an order to summon the former director of the Civil Aviation Authority; for doing something inconsistent with his job duties.”
    She added that “the recruitment order issued; Based on the provisions of Article (331) of the Penal Code, it came against the background of the accused granting exceptions by allocating residential plots within the residential complex of Baghdad International Airport in 2019,” noting that “those exceptions included employees who are not affiliated with the Civil Aviation Authority.”
    And she pointed out that “Article (331) of the Penal Code stipulates that (he shall be punished by imprisonment and a fine or one of these two penalties: Every public servant or person assigned to a public service intentionally commits something that violates the duties of his position or refrains from performing one of its functions with the intent of harming the interest of an individual or with the intent to benefit a person at the expense of another or at the expense of the state).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:33 pm