Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning.. announces the average percentage of females in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning.. announces the average percentage of females in Iraq Empty Planning.. announces the average percentage of females in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2022, 6:20 am

[size=32]Planning.. announces the average percentage of females in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wednesday, March 09, 2022 at 12:41 pm (229 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Sky Press /

Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Planning announced the percentage of females in the average population in Iraq.

Ministry spokesman, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said: "The number of females is 49.50% of the general population rate in the country, and if it turns into a number, it amounts to 20 million women out of the general population rate, which exceeded 41 million people." 

He pointed out, "We do not have accurate statistics on the number of widows across the country, due to the failure to implement a new population census." 

Al-Hindawi stressed that "working women constitute a large percentage of state institutions in general, and their exact number will be announced soon."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:39 am