Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: Parliament Has Committed Constitutional Violations For More Than Five Months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: Parliament Has Committed Constitutional Violations For More Than Five Months Empty Legal: Parliament Has Committed Constitutional Violations For More Than Five Months

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Mar 2022, 6:31 am

[size=38]Legal: Parliament Has Committed Constitutional Violations For More Than Five Months
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/27/2022 | 5:31 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    The legal expert, Haider Al-Sufi, confirmed, on Sunday, that the House of Representatives has been committing constitutional violations that have been going on for more than five months now, due to the failure to install a President of the Republic.
    Al-Sufi said in a statement to the Information Agency, that “the first parliament session was at the beginning of September, and the election of the president of the republic must take place within thirty days, and every day that passes without the inauguration of a president after the period is a constitutional violation,” noting that “constitutional violations of Parliament continue. From October until now.
    He added that "the House of Representatives has exceeded the constitution for more than five months since the end of the term of the president's election until now, and it records violations on a daily basis."
    And he indicated that "in the event that Wednesday's session is postponed to another day, the record of constitutional violations will remain, since the constitution did not mention the penalty for this violator."
    He added, "Parliament will not dissolve itself except by a decision of the Speaker of the House of Representatives and two-thirds of the members, which makes the option of dissolving Parliament excluded," noting that "consensus and understandings outside the walls of the Council are the solution."

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:57 pm