Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Uqabi, Commenting On Food Security: Al-Kazemi Is Not Qualified To Run The State

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Uqabi, Commenting On Food Security: Al-Kazemi Is Not Qualified To Run The State Empty Al-Uqabi, Commenting On Food Security: Al-Kazemi Is Not Qualified To Run The State

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jun 2022, 5:51 am

[size=38]Al-Uqabi, Commenting On Food Security: Al-Kazemi Is Not Qualified To Run The State
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/09/2022 | 12:34 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Hussein Al-Aqabi, described, on Thursday, the food security law as random and ill-considered, indicating that the caretaker prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is not qualified to run the state and spend additional money.
    Al-Aqabi said in a televised interview, which was followed by "The Information", that "the government has a very large financial abundance that it can dispose of and initiate a great development plan, not to formulate a law to buy oil and sugar, which is challenged and passed through Parliament again."
    He added, "There are parties that wish to renew Al-Kazemi's Triple Alliance, and that all political parties and countries benefit from Al-Kazemi's government, except for the Iraqi people."
    Al-Aqabi indicated that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi is not qualified to run the country, so how can he be granted powers outside the law within the so-called food security that lacks transparency in implementation." End / 25 D

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:47 pm