Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A big dangerous difference .. in Iraq: Corona killed only 1% of its infected, and hemorrhagic fever

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A big dangerous difference .. in Iraq: Corona killed only 1% of its infected, and hemorrhagic fever  Empty A big dangerous difference .. in Iraq: Corona killed only 1% of its infected, and hemorrhagic fever

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2022, 5:43 am

[size=30]A big dangerous difference .. in Iraq: Corona killed only 1% of its infected, and hemorrhagic fever killed 16%!

2022-06-11
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Health announced a new statistic for the number of hemorrhagic fever deaths and injuries, while hemorrhagic fever deaths appear much greater than Corona deaths.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Health, Saif Al-Badr, said, "Since the beginning of this year, the ministry has recorded 162 cases of hemorrhagic fever, including 27 deaths," which means that 16% of the infected people have died, and compared to Corona, more than 25,000 people have died, out of more than Two million infections, which means that only 1% of Corona patients died, which shows the big difference between Corona deaths and hemorrhagic fever.
    Al-Badr pointed out that "half of the cases of infection recovered, while the first deaths were recorded in Erbil," stressing "the importance of raising awareness among citizens of this disease."
    And the governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta, announced, earlier, the formation of a joint operations room to develop urgent awareness plans to address hemorrhagic fever.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:34 pm