Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh al-Iraqi on al-Sadr's withdrawal from the political process: lack of popular support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh al-Iraqi on al-Sadr's withdrawal from the political process: lack of popular support Empty Saleh al-Iraqi on al-Sadr's withdrawal from the political process: lack of popular support

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2022, 5:19 am

[size=38]Saleh al-Iraqi on al-Sadr's withdrawal from the political process: lack of popular support
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post Views: 2006
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as the minister of the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, revealed on Thursday, June 30, 2022, the reasons for al-Sadr's withdrawal from the political process.
    The obelisk publishes the text of the statement:
    What are the reasons that prompted al-Sadr to withdraw from the political process?
    I mention some of them to you:
    First: The government can only be completed with the participation of the corrupt, subordinationists, and sectarians.
    Second: Independents stand by the project of the national majority government for reasons of encouragement, intimidation or lack of confidence.
    Third: The political blocs, and even some countries, insisted on consensus.. This, in his view, is forbidden and unjust to the people and the nation.
    Fourth: The conscious classes, such as media professionals, analysts, technocrats, and others, do not support the project of the national majority, but some of them stand in opposition, especially with the hostile media war.
    Fifth: The lack of popular support for this, despite the fact that the majority sympathize with the majority project.
    Sixth: the domination of the beneficiaries, dissidents and the worldly ones from the current in the event of the success of the formation of the national majority government, and this puts the last national Shiite card at risk.
    Seventh: The occurrence of a Shiite conflict over the sharing of government spoils before their formation, so what if they were formed?!
    Eighth: The issuance of a law criminalizing normalization led to a rallying around the outside against the owner of the reform project and the majority project.
    Ninth: Forming a majority government will collide with rampant corruption in all parts of the state, including the politicization of the judiciary and other state institutions.
    Tenth: The naive believe that the majority government is a weakening of the sect.. and this is a very sad matter.. the sect is not superior to corruption, but rather through reform and the rejection of sectarianism.
    I suffice with that.
    Minister of Commander
    Saleh Muhammad Al-Iraqi

Obelisk - Follow-up - Agencies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:16 am