Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The two-thirds knot... What does the law say about amending voting mechanisms? ‎

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The two-thirds knot... What does the law say about amending voting mechanisms? ‎ Empty The two-thirds knot... What does the law say about amending voting mechanisms? ‎

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jul 2022, 5:17 am

[size=35][size=35]The two-thirds knot... What does the law say about amending voting mechanisms? ‎[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-04 | 03:27

[/size]

Legal: Amending the voting mechanisms for the presidential candidate is the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Court. And observers: The position of the President of the Republic will be decided by a regional international intervention.

Disagreements still hit the Kurdish House over the position of the President of the Republic, where observers believe that it is not possible to amend the two-thirds to one-third to achieve a quorum of deputies to vote on the president, except by a decision of the Federal Court exclusively.   

The two-thirds majority to pass the presidential candidate seems to be still forming the knot in the Parliament’s saw, and until the moment, the news about achieving a quorum of more than two hundred deputies is conflicting and untrue. Depends exclusively on the decisions of the Federal Court.

The Kurdish forces concerned with deciding the position of the Presidency of the Republic according to the electoral merits have not yet decided their position on the election session, whether they will enter with an agreed-upon candidate or with two candidates.
    [rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]

According to the description of leaders close to the coordination framework, the nomination of a candidate for the position of President of the Republic will greatly contribute to making the negotiations a step forward despite the tension that occurred after the withdrawal of the Sadrist bloc from the scene.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:56 am