Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Serious negotiations to form a government will start after Eid al-Adha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Serious negotiations to form a government will start after Eid al-Adha Empty Deputy: Serious negotiations to form a government will start after Eid al-Adha

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:50 am

[size=46]Deputy: Serious negotiations to form a government will start after Eid al-Adha[/size]
    Iraq
    10:37 - 2022-07-05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives considered that serious negotiations between the political parties regarding the formation of the federal government will begin after Eid al-Adha.

Representative Jamal Cougar said, "The intense political movement will take place after the blessed Eid al-Adha, and there are individual meetings between the blocs, and everyone is waiting for the great political movement after the Eid."

He added, "There are sessions at the level of the coordination framework to think about a way to accommodate the political blocs on the one hand, as well as to the nature of the proposals presented on the other hand, especially since there is a withdrawal of the Sadrist bloc from the House of Representatives, and therefore there is fear of this withdrawal, so the framework will think about making the government future government services.

and between cougars, " 

He pointed out that "the first step in this path is to go to the selection of the President of the Republic, and this complex must be overcome without solving it, there will be no government or the name of a candidate for prime minister, and any announcement of the name of the Prime Minister will be a burning of papers, so the formation of the next government It depends on resolving the issue of the president of the republic and then going to choosing and specifying the name of the prime minister.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:40 am