Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin directs a scathing criticism of America: It destroyed Iraq and imagines itself as a "God"!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin directs a scathing criticism of America: It destroyed Iraq and imagines itself as a "God"! Empty Putin directs a scathing criticism of America: It destroyed Iraq and imagines itself as a "God"!

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Sep 2022, 5:22 am

[size=35][size=35]Putin directs a scathing criticism of America: It destroyed Iraq and imagines itself as a "God"![/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

internationals

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-07 | quarter to six
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

On

Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin sharply criticized the United States of America, which he said imagines itself as a "god", while stressing that it destroyed Iraq without any significant role for international law.

Putin said, during the plenary session of the East Economic Forum in the city of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the Russian Federation, that "international law is always violated," noting that "what is said about[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]violating international law is not right at all."

He asked, "Who started the war in?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], without any UN resolutions? who destroyed[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Wage war in the middle[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the bombing of Belgrade? No one remembered the principles of international law at the time. in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]They destroyed the country and that was it! the same for[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], they smashed[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Where was international law? Everyone understands who is doing this, understands that it does not comply with international law, and therefore they are talking about some very improbable rules. So what are these rules? Who put it? And what is its origin? So let them live according to it."

The Russian president explained: "The future is more just, as it should not be based on the dictates of one state, especially if it imagines itself as a 'god'. Relying on the principles of international law, not the “rules” that we invent for ourselves, stressing that all of this is related to the stability of the global system, which I struggled with[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]always for his sake, emphasized that "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]We are ready to cooperate with all countries that want it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:18 am