Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of the Central Bank: The value of the dinar is stable and we are in the process of raising

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of the Central Bank: The value of the dinar is stable and we are in the process of raising  Empty Governor of the Central Bank: The value of the dinar is stable and we are in the process of raising

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Sep 2022, 2:58 pm

Governor of the Central Bank: The value of the dinar is stable and we are in the process of raising Iraq from high-risk countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif confirmed on Monday that the bank is in the process of raising Iraq from "high-risk" countries according to the classification of the European Union, pointing to maintaining the stability of the value of the dinar "significantly."

"The Central Bank has contributed to maintaining the stability of the value of the dinar significantly, bearing in this way the cost of imbalance in the cash flow of the general budget," Makhif said in an interview with the Journal of the Center for Banking Studies.

"We seek to activate indirect monetary policy tools as well as adopt quantitative easing through the Central Bank's initiatives, which amounted to about 18 trillion dinars," he added.

"We are in the process of raising Iraq from high-risk countries according to the EU classification," he said.

"Work is currently underway with a number of sober international banks to create the necessary ground for banking cooperation with Iraqi banks with outstanding performance and with a credit rating from accredited rating agencies," he said.

Added 12/09/2022 - 5:08 PM
    UPDATED 2022/09/12 - 7:04 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:38 pm