Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Karbala refinery will cover 70 percent of Iraqis' need for gasoline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Karbala refinery will cover 70 percent of Iraqis' need for gasoline Empty Expert: Karbala refinery will cover 70 percent of Iraqis' need for gasoline

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Oct 2022, 4:52 am

Expert: Karbala refinery will cover 70 percent of Iraqis' need for gasoline

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The expert in the field of energy, Falah Al-Amiri, confirmed that the Karbala refinery can cover 70% of the local need for gasoline within months.
    Al-Amiri told Al-Iqtisad News that "the Karbala refinery will provide from 9 to 10 million liters per day of high-octane Euro 5 gasoline, which represents 60 to 70 percent of the domestic demand for this product."
    He added, "Pumping operations began for the refining units, and therefore production begins to rise before the end of the year, starting from 80,000 barrels until it settles at 140,000 barrels per day during the first quarter of next year."
     He explained that "the refinery was implemented by the Japanese IFFc Company, and it will transfer the surplus oil and black oil from the southern refineries into clean derivatives with Euro 5 specifications, and these will be added to production within two years."
    He pointed out that "the Al-Faw refinery project was referred to a Chinese company with a capacity of 300,000 barrels per day, but the project needs political stability and a good investment environment," noting that "the Baiji refinery is currently producing 140,000 barrels per day."

Views 110
    Added 02/10/2022 - 9:48 AM
    Update 02/10/2022 - 12:45 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:39 am