Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic stresses the necessity of promoting Dhi Qar Governorate and providing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic stresses the necessity of promoting Dhi Qar Governorate and providing  Empty The President of the Republic stresses the necessity of promoting Dhi Qar Governorate and providing

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2022, 4:44 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic stresses the necessity of promoting Dhi Qar Governorate and providing job opportunities for its youth[/size]
    Iraq
    21:22 - 10-25-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    His Excellency the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received today, Tuesday, October 25, 2022, a parliamentary delegation from Dhi Qar Governorate.
    At the outset of the meeting, the President thanked the delegation for their warm congratulations on the occasion of his election as President of the Republic, and wished him success in his work.
    In an extensive talk about the governorate and its historical and civilizational role, the President of the Republic stressed the importance of advancing the city, whose people suffered a lot of suffering and hardships, faced various difficult circumstances and adversities, and provided a lot of good talents to the country.
    His Excellency stressed the need to advance the reality of preserving all levels, especially service and living, taking care of youth segments, providing them with job opportunities, and supporting all agricultural, industrial and construction sectors and everything that would achieve prosperity and development for the city, to take the prestigious position that it deserves.
    The President of the Republic conveyed to the delegation members his greetings and appreciation to the people of Dhi Qar, stressing that he will work from his position to provide all the support required for the fairness of the governorate and its people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:28 pm