Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic arrives in Algeria to participate in the meetings of the Arab Summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic arrives in Algeria to participate in the meetings of the Arab Summit Empty The President of the Republic arrives in Algeria to participate in the meetings of the Arab Summit

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2022, 5:00 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic arrives in Algeria to participate in the meetings of the Arab Summit[/size]
    Iraq
    00:11 - 01/11/2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His Excellency the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdellatif Jamal Rachid, arrived on Monday, October 31, 2022, in the Algerian capital, Algiers, to participate in the meetings of the Arab Summit in its thirty-first session, which will start its work on the first of November 2022
    . Algerian President Abdelmadjid Tebboune, accompanied by the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Mr. Ahmed Aboul Gheit, where the national anthems of Iraq and Algeria were played, and the two presidents inspected the guard of honor.
    After that, President Abdellatif Rachid and President Abdelmadjid Tebboune, in the presence of the Secretary-General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, held a meeting in the Great Hall of Honor at Bou Mediene Airport, during which President Tebboune welcomed the President of the Republic, expressing his happiness with Iraq's participation in the summit.
    The President of the Republic wished success and success for brotherly Algeria in organizing the summit in its current session, expressing his hope that its results would achieve the aspirations of the Arab peoples for stability, progress and prosperity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:35 am