Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: Iraq has not reached the stage of "population explosion"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning - Planning: Iraq has not reached the stage of "population explosion" Empty Planning: Iraq has not reached the stage of "population explosion"

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Nov 2022, 7:09 am

Planning: Iraq has not reached the stage of "population explosion"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Planning expected the population in Iraq to rise to 42 million by the end of this year.
    "According to expectations, the population of Iraq at the end of this year will reach 42 million, with 50.5 percent males and 49.5 females," ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi told the official news agency, noting that "the world's population has reached 8 billion." .
    Al-Hindawi explained that "Baghdad Governorate records the largest percentage with a population of 9 million, followed by Nineveh Governorate at a rate of 4 million, and Basra 3 million," noting that "Al-Muthanna Governorate recorded the lowest population rate, with a population of one million or a little less."
    He added, "The population growth rate is high in Iraq, estimated at 2.6%. According to this rate, the population increases by about 850,000 annually, but it is lower than it was 10 years ago, when the annual growth rate was 3.3%."
    He pointed out that "Iraq did not reach the stage of population explosion, and that the rate of increase is natural," explaining that "the number of economically active population from the age of 15 years to 64 years when their percentage is more than 60 percent is considered a double-edged sword, and if it is not invested properly, it will turn into a big problem." Ended 29/N33

Views 104
    Added 11/16/2022 - 2:53 PM
    Updated 11/16/2022 - 4:06 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:09 am