Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives a congratulatory message from the Tunisian President

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic receives a congratulatory message from the Tunisian President Empty The President of the Republic receives a congratulatory message from the Tunisian President

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Nov 2022, 4:36 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic receives a congratulatory message from the Tunisian President[/size]
    Iraq
    13:15 - 2022-11-18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Dr. Abd al-Latif Jamal Rachid, received a congratulatory message from His Excellency the President of the Republic of Tunisia, Kais Saied, in which he extended his congratulations to His Excellency on his election.

The following is the text of the message:

“Your Excellency

, on the occasion of your election as President of the Republic of Iraq, it pleases me to address your Excellency, on my own behalf and on behalf of the Tunisian people, with warmest congratulations and sincere fraternal wishes for good health and happiness, and to the brotherly Iraqi people for continued stability and development, praying to God May God surround you with His help and include you with His grace to lead your country to higher ranks on the path of progress and invincibility.I

also take this opportunity to express to Your Excellency our satisfaction with the level of the historical bonds of brotherhood and cooperation that unite our two countries, and to affirm our full readiness to work together to develop bilateral relations and raise them to better ranks. Serving the common interest of our two brotherly peoples.

As I renew to you my sincere congratulations, please accept, Your Excellency, the expressions of my utmost affection and appreciation.

Kais Saied"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:34 pm