Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forum kicks off business in the Iraqi-Iranian Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forum kicks off business in the Iraqi-Iranian Tehran Empty Forum kicks off business in the Iraqi-Iranian Tehran

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:30 am

Forum kicks off business in the Iraqi-Iranian Tehran

Iran-Iraq-Presse -3 September: kicked off in the Iranian capital Tehran, Wednesday, acts of Trade and Industry Forum Alaraca- Iran with broad participation of the private sector and representatives of the two governments.

He said the Iraqi ambassador to Iran Mohammad Majid said in a statement reported L / Iraq Press / The "forum held Bdorth seventh embraced by Tehran," he said, adding that "this session is characterized as looking at the paper work task centered on a real plan and realistic development of trade between the two countries."

He added that "both sides aspire ago period to give the private sector a bigger role and entrust the task of economic cooperation to him," pointing out that "the other side, what is important is to agree on the opening of banks jointly contribute to facilitate the task of the merchant and importer due to the high volume of trade exchange between the two countries reached 5.6 American dollars and need Iraqi imported into a joint bank transfers and financial trading between the two countries. "

The Iraqi ambassador that "the representative of the Iranian President and the Ministers of Economy and Trade, who attended the opening of the forum praised the Iraqi Iranian cooperation in the field of trade and stressed Iran's readiness to provide more facilities."

And concentrated on the Iran-Iraq trade electricity, and natural gas industries as well as multiple secondary electrical appliances, such as crop and equipment Alzeraih.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:11 pm