Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rate of raising the Central Bank’s sales.. numbers equal to the rate of decline, and it aims to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The rate of raising the Central Bank’s sales.. numbers equal to the rate of decline, and it aims to  Empty The rate of raising the Central Bank’s sales.. numbers equal to the rate of decline, and it aims to

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 7:01 am

[size=30]The rate of raising the Central Bank’s sales.. numbers equal to the rate of decline, and it aims to resell $230 million daily

2022-12-05
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

With the decline in sales of the Central Bank of Iraq since the beginning of last November, dollar prices in the market began a wave of instability until it rose to more than 150 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, in a record rise for the first time in two years.
    This prompted Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to meet with the governor of the Central Bank, Ghaleb Makhaif, and directives to take measures to provide dollars in the market for citizens.
    Central Bank sales have decreased since the beginning of last November, from an average of $230 million per day to an average of $140 million per day, which is a decrease of about 40%.
    Following Al-Sudani’s meeting and his directives to the Central Bank, the Central Bank decided to raise its dollar sales to exchange companies at various levels, as well as to raise the level of dollar sales to travelers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:22 am