Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rise in the exchange rate confuses the economy, and a parliamentary tendency to reduce it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

economy - The rise in the exchange rate confuses the economy, and a parliamentary tendency to reduce it Empty The rise in the exchange rate confuses the economy, and a parliamentary tendency to reduce it

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2022, 4:14 am

[size=35][size=35]The rise in the exchange rate confuses the economy, and a parliamentary tendency to reduce it[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-20 | 04:00

[/size]

Source:

The rise in the exchange rate of the dollar sparked a wave of popular anger, while Parliament intends to draw up plans to reduce it, in coordination with the Central Bank.

The situation does not look auspicious, as this card turned the scales upside down, and the market was disturbed as a result, and prices doubled at a time when everyone was ready to breathe again after suffocation that lasted for nearly two years, but things came opposite to expectations, and what was issued by former officials to reduce the value of the dollar was not Only talk for media consumption, according to citizens, while most of the concerned institutions did not move a finger about what was happening.

While the sky of expectations is still cloudy with regard to reducing the exchange rate, but its brightness may be through the legislative house, which could enter the line by taking a decision to reduce the price of the green paper after agreement and coordination with the Central Bank.
    Reducing the exchange rate through one stage may cause an imbalance in the local markets, according to business and finance experts, who believe that reducing it through successive stages may be the most appropriate solution during the current period.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:10 am