Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: Abadi, used the UN to reduce the demands of the Sunnis and Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: Abadi, used the UN to reduce the demands of the Sunnis and Kurds  Empty Kurdistan: Abadi, used the UN to reduce the demands of the Sunnis and Kurds

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Sep 2014, 7:19 am

Kurdistan: Abadi, used the UN to reduce the demands of the Sunnis and Kurds 

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

MP for the coalition of Kurdish blocs Salem F that the prime minister-designate to form a government Haider Abadi request UN intervention to cut the roof of the demands of coalition forces in Iraq.

Juma said in a statement reported for ((eighth day)) that "the alliance calls for the Iraqi forces by giving 40% of the portfolios compared to participate in the new government, in addition to other demands related to the enactment of laws and pledges amnesty for detainees and defendants."

"The prime minister-designate Haider Abadi failed to implement all those demands that exceeded reasonable limits, therefore request the assistance of the United Nations and its intervention to overcome the obstacles that disrupt the ministerial agreement on the cab roof and reduce the demands of coalition forces in Iraq."

He stressed that "the share of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc within the new cabinet will be from 4-5 portfolios, one sovereign and each service in addition to the Deputy Prime Minister and there negotiate on the granting of the Ministry of Finance or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kurds."

He said the "most national paper items have been agreed upon between the political blocs, but there are some points of contention need a consensus to resolve them". (AA)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:18 pm