Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank is taking new measures to control the dollar's rise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank is taking new measures to control the dollar's rise Empty The central bank is taking new measures to control the dollar's rise

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:44 am

advertisement

[size=35][size=35]The central bank is taking new measures to control the dollar's rise[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-28 | 09:12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq announced new measures that will limit the process of rising dollar exchange rates against the dinar.

The Central Bank said, in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that it “announces the facilitation of procedures for travelers to obtain foreign currency (dollars) for travel purposes by expanding the outlets for selling foreign currency in cash by increasing the shares of bank outlets,” pointing out that “an increase in shares will be initiated.” The banks mentioned below, as for the outlets of the rest of the banks, will be expanded later, and the employees of this bank will follow up on the performance, to support the banks’ efforts to enable customers to obtain (dollars) easily.

And the statement added, “The bank branches shown in the table below will meet customer requests, starting from Thursday, corresponding to December 29, 2022, and during the upcoming official holidays (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and throughout the following working days.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:48 am