Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United Nations Mission: We share Iraq's joy and enthusiasm for hosting the Gulf 25

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United Nations Mission: We share Iraq's joy and enthusiasm for hosting the Gulf 25 Empty United Nations Mission: We share Iraq's joy and enthusiasm for hosting the Gulf 25

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jan 2023, 6:47 am

[size=46]United Nations Mission: We share Iraq's joy and enthusiasm for hosting the Gulf 25[/size]
    Iraq
    15:10 - 2023-01-06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The United Nations Mission in Iraq confirmed today, Friday, that it shares Iraq's joy and enthusiasm for hosting the Gulf 25.
    The mission stated in a statement, "We share Iraq's joy and enthusiasm for hosting the Gulf 25, and that by hosting the cup, Iraq shows the unifying power of sport and its ability to embrace peaceful and worthy competition." With respect, we wish Iraq and its people a successful tournament.
    The 25th Gulf Championship will start this afternoon in Basra Governorate, while Basra Governorate confirmed, yesterday, Thursday, its technical and logistical readiness for the start of the tournament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:48 am