Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank: It is time to close the development gap in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

World Bank: It is time to close the development gap in Iraq Empty World Bank: It is time to close the development gap in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Jan 2023, 5:07 am

World Bank: It is time to close the development gap in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The World Bank confirmed, on Wednesday, that the time has come to close the development gap in Iraq and create a society that addresses the problems and consequences of climate change, which may endanger social stability and prospects for economic development.
    "The Iraqi government is more aware of the environmental problems that surround the country," Salim Rouhana, the bank's sustainable development program officer, said in a statement, stressing the need to take measures to close the development gap and create a society that is more responsive to the problems and consequences of climate change.
     Rouhana added, "Iraq has gone through exceptional circumstances during the last stage, but it has become more aware of the dangers of climate change, which are actually linked to the structural, structural and developmental problems of the economy."
    It is noteworthy that last November 2022, the Climate and Development Report for Iraq issued by the World Bank indicated that it would need investments worth about $233 billion by 2040 to be able to bridge priority development gaps and embark on a comprehensive green growth path.

Views 120
    Added 01/11/2023 - 10:46 AM
    Updated 01/11/2023 - 2:06 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:52 am