Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Industry directs the activation of the Iraqi-German committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - The Minister of Industry directs the activation of the Iraqi-German committee Empty The Minister of Industry directs the activation of the Iraqi-German committee

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2023, 5:41 am

[size=45][size=41]The Minister of Industry directs the activation of the Iraqi-German committee[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]two hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Today, Monday, the Minister of Industry and Minerals, Khaled Battal, directed the activation of the work of the Iraqi-German committee.
    And the media of the Ministry of Industry stated, in a statement to the official agency, followed by (Al-Oula News), that “the Minister of Industry and Minerals, Khaled Battal, directed to activate the work of the Iraqi-German committee against the background of the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani to Berlin.”
    He added, "Following the directive, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was approached for the purpose of holding a meeting of the committee as soon as possible," noting that "work is underway with the Ministries of Trade and Foreign Affairs to prepare the committee's working paper."
    In a statement to the official agency, followed by (Al-Oula News), the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, confirmed reaching a joint action plan with Germany that establishes an economic partnership. 
    It is noteworthy that the Prime Minister, Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani, paid a visit to Germany, during which he met the German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, in the German capital, Berlin. wasted.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:21 pm