Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I suggest benefiting from British safety standards.. The Iraqi president acknowledges: We have diffi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I suggest benefiting from British safety standards.. The Iraqi president acknowledges: We have diffi Empty I suggest benefiting from British safety standards.. The Iraqi president acknowledges: We have diffi

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2023, 5:25 am

I suggest benefiting from British safety standards.. The Iraqi president acknowledges: We have difficulty in providing job opportunities for graduates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-23 10:45
    Font

Shafaq News / The President of the Republic, Abd al-Latif Jamal Rashid, revealed today, Monday, that there is a difficulty in absorbing the numbers of graduates and providing them with job opportunities, and while he suggested benefiting from safety standards in Britain due to their absence in Iraq, the President of the Iraqi-British Business Council confirmed that her goal is to raise academic standards in Iraq.
    The media office of the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement received by Shafaq News agency, "The President of the Republic, Abd al-Latif Jamal Rashid, received, today, Monday, at the Baghdad Palace, the President of the Iraqi-British Business Council, Baroness Emma Nicholson, and her accompanying delegation."
    During the meeting, the President of the Republic indicated that he was briefed on the conditions of the Universities of Basra and Mosul, stressing that Iraqi universities have a good academic reputation and a history full of giving, pointing out that we are facing difficulty absorbing the numbers of graduates and providing them with job opportunities, calling on the delegation to Visit universities, learn about their academic and research programs, and find possible ways of cooperation.
    The President of the Republic added that "the government, within its ministerial program, encourages the private sector to employ new graduates, and is working to take measures to solve the problem of unemployment." He also touched on "the English language and its importance," noting that it is "very important, but more importantly, we need practical aspects more than theory." Including accounting, business administration, electrical and mechanical sciences.
    President Abd al-Latif Jamal Rashid expressed his "regret that safety standards are not available in Iraq, and their absence often leads to losses, as His Excellency suggested in this regard the possibility of benefiting from safety standards in Britain."
    In turn, the President of the Iraqi-British Business Council, Baroness Emma Nicholson, expressed her "thanks and appreciation to the President of the Republic for his interest and keenness to hold this important meeting. Then she reviewed the nature of the Council's work and the plans set in support of higher education," as she indicated that "their goal is to raise academic standards in Iraq by benefiting from the expertise and energies in Britain and closing the gap between education and work.
    Nicholson confirmed that "the council holds high-quality courses in English language and information and communication technology to help students develop their skills," noting that "all these programs and curricula are recognized, and higher education programs in British universities have been added to Iraqi universities."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:43 am