Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I / Hussein: Iraq submitted a draft memorandum of understanding with the US side in the field of env

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I / Hussein: Iraq submitted a draft memorandum of understanding with the US side in the field of env Empty I / Hussein: Iraq submitted a draft memorandum of understanding with the US side in the field of env

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2023, 5:14 am

[size=32]I / Hussein: Iraq submitted a draft memorandum of understanding with the US side in the field of environmental protection[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 3 Views
    Conscious / Baghdad / m. a
    Today, Friday, Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein stressed that facing the challenges of climate change is an absolute necessity for the Iraqi government.
    A statement by the ministry, a copy of which was received by the Iraqi Media News Agency / INA, stated that “Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein and his accompanying delegation met with the US presidential special envoy for climate affairs, former Secretary of State John Kerry. ”
    During the meeting, the Minister of Foreign Affairs reviewed "Iraq's efforts in the field of environmental protection and climate change within Iraq's firm commitment to interaction and implementation of the outcomes of global conferences on climate change and combating desertification and other related requirements, which represent a paramount necessity for the Iraqi government to face the challenges of climate change.”
    He continued, "Iraq presented a draft memorandum of understanding with the US side in the field of environmental protection, as well as presenting special projects in the field of environment, climate change and combating desertification."
    In turn, Kerry stressed “the importance of the time factor, which is beginning to run out for the world to combat climate change, and the need to reach a low-carbon economy in a timely manner to avoid the worst effects,” noting that “Natural gas can play a major role in slowing down the rise in global temperature, if producers accelerate it.” their efforts to contain carbon emissions.
     Secretary Kerry praised "Iraq's efforts in this field," stressing "the readiness of the American side to fully cooperate with Iraq and provide possible assistance within this framework."
    v/g. M
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:50 am