Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Transport and form a committee to involve the private sector in the implementation of pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Transport and form a committee to involve the private sector in the implementation of pr Empty Ministry of Transport and form a committee to involve the private sector in the implementation of pr

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Sep 2014, 4:35 am

Ministry of Transport and form a committee to involve the private sector in the implementation of projects

September 10, 2014 10:14 

The Ministry of Transport for the formation of an ad hoc committee to involve the private sector in the implementation of their projects in an effort to support the private sector Alaraca.oukal art dealer of the Ministry of banks Rakane According to the news agency, JD: "The Iraqi private sector is one of the important sectors, which did not take a full role in the construction process and reconstruction of the country, where a prominent and important role in reviving the Iraqi economy, "adding that" the Iraqi constitution recommended supporting the Iraqi private sector and involvement in the implementation of projects for the country. "

He added: "The ministry is considered the first in the seriousness of the involvement of the private sector in projects and this cast is also a responsibility on the corporate sector to be the level of the country's need for expertise," asserting that he was forming an ad hoc committee to determine the quality of the projects that will be inserted in the private sector it as a contributor to an actor, and this Committee meetings are held daily and you log important observations own companies this sector.

Source: Direct

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].....7#.VBBvQvldXTo

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:41 am