Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: Iran is on the agenda of our visit to Washington, and we have contacts with both s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: Iran is on the agenda of our visit to Washington, and we have contacts with both s Empty Foreign Ministry: Iran is on the agenda of our visit to Washington, and we have contacts with both s

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:42 am

[size=38]Foreign Ministry: Iran is on the agenda of our visit to Washington, and we have contacts with both sides[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 13, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein said, on Monday, that it is no secret that I am in contact with Iranian and American officials, adding that Iran is on the agenda of the Iraqi delegation's visit to Washington.
    In an exclusive interview with Al-Monitor, Hussein added, “Both sides trust us, and this is a good thing.” He also explained that “it is in Iraq's interest that there be less tension between Washington and Tehran.”
    Hussein is in Washington at the head of an Iraqi delegation to the United States, including Acting Central Bank Governor Ali Al-Alaq, in the first higher coordination committee of the US-Iraqi strategic framework focused on the economy.
    Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian called his Iraqi counterpart on Friday, before the Iraqi foreign minister met the next day with the US envoy to Iran, Robert Malley.
    In their meeting, Hussein and Mali discussed Amir Abdollahian's invitation and the stalled talks on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), or the Iran nuclear deal.
    "I will continue these contacts," Hussein said. “The United States is an important ally, and Iran is an important neighbor, with whom we share many common interests, including borders, religion, culture, economy, and trade.”
    He pointed out, “I hope that the two sides will start talking to each other again, but this is their decision.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:29 pm