Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Islamic Cooperation: Government Abadi will open promising prospects for the return of cohesion of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Islamic Cooperation: Government Abadi will open promising prospects for the return of cohesion of th Empty Islamic Cooperation: Government Abadi will open promising prospects for the return of cohesion of th

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:12 am

Islamic Cooperation: Government Abadi will open promising prospects for the return of cohesion of the Iraqi people

09/11/20140 

Welcomed the Secretary-General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Iyad Madani
     Wednesday, forming a new Iraqi government, headed by Haidar al-Abbadi, usually them out to the stage for the fateful opens promising prospects for the return of cohesion of the Iraqi people and the security and stability of Iraq. He said a civilian in a statement received "Alsumaria News", the formation of the new Iraqi government starting stage fateful come after the concentration of all constitutional institutions, "stressing that it" opens promising prospects for the return of cohesion of the Iraqi people of all sects and lays the foundation for the return of security and stability to Iraq and prosperity to his people. " He praised as "shown by all Iraqi political parties from the high spirit of responsibility and put the supreme interest of Iraq to reach a political consensus between all spectra of the Iraqi people," and expressed the hope that "this will contribute to build a secure and prosperous Iraq." He called on the Secretary-General of the organization, "the international community and especially the neighboring countries to provide support and assistance to the new Iraqi government to enable it to accomplish what has pledged to do in the scope of the roadmap, and work with them to ensure peace and security in the region and the fight against extremism and terrorism." And the voice of the Iraqi parliament, in (8 September 2014), to give confidence to the Government of Abadi, and met the formation of this government support internationally and territories and wide. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:39 am