Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British police transfer Iraqi refugees to hotels and pay wages: "The danger is imminent"proposals fr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British police transfer Iraqi refugees to hotels and pay wages: "The danger is imminent"proposals fr Empty British police transfer Iraqi refugees to hotels and pay wages: "The danger is imminent"proposals fr

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2023, 5:42 am

British police transfer Iraqi refugees to hotels and pay wages: "The danger is imminent"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 14:15 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The British newspaper The Economist reported today, Friday, an increase in violence against hotels in Britain where refugees, most of them from Iraq, are staying.
    The newspaper said in a report translated by (Baghdad Today), that "the British authorities, in an unusual way, began to place the refugees coming, mostly from Iraq, Iran and Eritrea, in British hotels at their expense, which angered the British."
    She added, "The hotels that suffer from a decline in income during the current period due to the end of the tourist season, were happy to receive refugees, while the British authorities found in these hotels an opportunity to reduce the momentum on the refugee camps, in which overcrowding led to deaths during the past two years." 
    A few days ago, an attack took place on a hotel housing Iraqi asylum seekers by a group that the British press described as "fanatics", and the police forces had to intervene in order to prevent their arrival to the hotel and succeeded in dispersing them later.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:45 pm