Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani announces the existence of significant progress in completing the draft budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani announces the existence of significant progress in completing the draft budget Empty Al-Sudani announces the existence of significant progress in completing the draft budget

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2023, 2:53 pm

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani announces the existence of significant progress in completing the draft budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-02-20 | 14:50
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani announced, on Monday, that there has been great progress in completing the draft budget law.

Sudani said during a meeting[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2430485927/%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81 %D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9/ar/]State Administration Coalition[/url], "There is great progress in completing the draft federal budget law and its presentation to the House of Representatives for a vote."

The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, confirmed today, Monday, that the draft general budget law will reach the House of Representatives early next week.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:38 am