Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki:

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki: Empty Head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki:

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 4:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki:[/size]

[size=45]Head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki to (Zaman):
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    President of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, to (Zaman):[/size]
    [size=45]I asked Lavrov to veto the decision to topple Assad militarily[/size]
    [size=45]Amending the electoral law will be passed with the agreement of the visions of the political forces[/size]
    [size=45]Biden responded to Iraqi parties (Al-Maliki does not take sides with Iran and does not lean towards the United States)[/size]
    [size=45]I told Al-Kazemi, “I will protect you,” but he wants to live abroad[/size]
    [size=45]Baghdad - Ahmed Abdul Majeed[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, recalled the roots of his extended relationship with Russia, stressing its depth at the Kremlin level. Al-Maliki told Al-Zaman, during a session during which he received a number of newspaper editors and media professionals, that (Russian President Vladimir Putin is a friend who previously said that if the Russians They own a person, like al-Maliki, to choose as president for life. He added that (when they asked him about the reason, he said because al-Maliki is a strong personality). Al-Maliki revealed his response to the vision of the American intelligence, which believed that the regime in Syria was easy to overthrow and that it was crumbling from the inside. He said, "I told them while I was in Washington that you do not know Syria as I know it. I lived in it for 16 years as a refugee, and that the Assad regime will not fall in three or two months, as you can see, but rather it is able to withstand three years or more."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maliki commented on a number of local and international issues, declaring that (most of the political forces agree to pass the amendment of the election law according to the Saint Legou system with a difference in proportions), and he expressed the belief that (the Sadrists may have to keep up with the agreement of the political forces, despite the fact that the emerging blocs And the independents are conservative), and he said (I called on these blocs to unify their position, as they have a balance in Parliament of 40 seats, and I told them to gather and unify your positions, so you may reap additional seats and be the largest parliamentary bloc .. The problem is that they are dispersed and conflicting).[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maliki renewed his support for the government program of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, pointing to (the importance of giving Al-Sudani the opportunity to complete government projects that also enjoy the support of the State Administration Coalition forces in order to implement its program, especially with regard to the dollar exchange crisis).[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maliki revealed an unprecedented opinion expressed by the current US President, Joe Biden, while he was deputy to his predecessor, Barack Obama, against Al-Maliki, who was accused by Iraqi parties of siding with Iran. He said (he told them that al-Maliki does not lean towards Iran and does not take sides with the United States). Al-Maliki believed that (maintaining communication between Iraq and all countries contributes to strengthening relations in various fields and avoids the policy of axes, and that he is keen to maintain cooperation and partnership with all countries). Al-Maliki urged the media to show credibility and professionalism, in order to crystallize a fair, patriotic Iraqi media capable of facing challenges, but he expressed reservations about the idea of ​​re-forming the Ministry of Information in Iraq again, after Bremer’s decision to cancel it in April 2003. Al-Maliki explained this by saying (I am afraid that it will be entrusted The ministry is affiliated with a political party or bloc and uses a means to suppress freedoms or to seize and confiscate opinion and turn media professionals into employees who lack initiative). Al-Maliki listened to the concerns of the press and media circles and the professional, functional and financial challenges facing institutions and individuals in them, and expressed sympathy and solidarity with these concerns, reviewing previous decisions taken by his government to support media institutions and provide them with the necessities for success, and stressed that (during the term of my presidency of the government for two terms, he was not arrested journalist, dismisses or closes an institution because of opinion or criticism). He called for (the practice of positive criticism that corrects mistakes and deepens the identity of citizenship and the feeling of work to serve Iraq and provide the necessary information for citizens).[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maliki also revealed that (former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called him, explaining his current crisis, and he said to him, “Go back to your house, which is near my house here, and I will guarantee your protection, and what you are exposed to is the object of our condemnation, because you are a former prime minister, but Al-Kazemi informed me.” His desire to leave Baghdad and stay abroad).[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:45 pm