Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former US official: The banking system in the United States is no longer safe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former US official: The banking system in the United States is no longer safe Empty Former US official: The banking system in the United States is no longer safe

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 4:49 am

Former US official: The banking system in the United States is no longer safe

Arab and International / Economy |Yesterday, 22:11
    Former US official: The banking system in the United States is no longer safe Tyty

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Follow-up
    The former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury, Paul Craig Roberts, confirmed today, Monday, that the banking system in the United States is no longer safe and warned of the bankruptcy of 5 major banks in his country.
    Roberts said, according to Sputnik, and followed it (Baghdad Today), that "the banking system in the United States is no longer safe, because there are 5 huge banks that are liable to incur large losses," stressing that "the Federal Reserve will have to reduce the interest rate, to avoid more bankruptcies." of American banks.
    The former official added, "The Federal Reserve will have to avoid the policy of raising interest rates, because it undermines the balances of the banking sector, which will lead to an increase in the collapse."
    Roberts pointed out that "the alternative option could be to pump a lot of money to bail out the credit institutions, which in turn would threaten the value of the dollar."
    On March 10, the authorities in the state of California closed the "Silicon Valley" bank, and this is the largest bankruptcy in the United States since the financial crisis in 2008, and the bankruptcy is linked to an increase in the interest rate by the US Federal Reserve.
    And the US authorities intervened in the crisis and decided, as of March 13, to allow all depositors of the "Silicon Valley" to access their savings.
    After the collapse of Silicon Valley, Signature Bank was closed amid fears that the crisis would affect the banking sector as a whole in the United States.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:55 pm