Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: clique / Daash / get 10% of Iraq and wants to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: clique / Daash / get 10% of Iraq and wants to   Empty Economist: clique / Daash / get 10% of Iraq and wants to

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Sep 2014, 7:13 am

Economist: clique / Daash / get 10% of Iraq and wants to  

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. detect an economist Rashid al-Hilali, Wednesday, and all she wanted to organize / Daash /, stressing that this organization gets 10 percent of Iraq's imports. 

He said al-Hilali told / Source News / "The organization / Daash / terrorist managed to get the wanted and large provinces of Nineveh, Salahuddin and Anbar, where according to the trading accounts of up to 10%." 

"The sources of these Allowaradt are stealing crude oil and taxes imposed by the organization on the sons of these provinces, as well as kidnappings and other." 

"The organization seeks to increase his will and his effort to support the war," calling at the same time the federal government to "cut this funding by striking oil tankers and oil Tgmaath in the cities." 

Observers believe that the organization (Daash) became one of the richest terrorist armed organizations in the world, especially after the control of the city of Mosul and elsewhere in Iraq.  Despite the lack of specific data on what is available upon regulation of the amounts and sources of finance, but the views are going to be as a mixture of regional and international funds as well as resources for self-regulation could be provided to Nevsh.anthy / 19 p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:16 pm