Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ration card.. Clarification from trade about deletion and blocking

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade - The ration card.. Clarification from trade about deletion and blocking Empty The ration card.. Clarification from trade about deletion and blocking

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2023, 7:34 am

[size=30]The ration card.. Clarification from trade about deletion and blocking
    [ltr]2023.05.08 - 13:30[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The Planning and Follow-up Department of the Ministry of Commerce announced, on Monday, that the deletion and blocking of families and individuals for various reasons for the period from January 2 to the end of last April came to preserve public money.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

According to a statement of trade, which "NAS" received a copy of (May 8, 2023), the Director General of the Department, Ibtihal Hashim Sabet, confirmed this, adding that "the Ministry is very keen to reduce cases of waste of public money."  

She pointed out that "the staff working in the supply centers carried out the operations of writing off and blocking to ensure the delivery of the items of the ration card and the food basket to those who deserve it."  

Sabit explained that "(43,141) deceased individuals and (1,504) imaginary individuals were deleted, and (19,834) traveling individuals were withheld, in addition to (41,556) individuals being withheld for other reasons."  

The statement pointed out that "work in the rest of the operations related to the work of supply centers, such as the section, transportation and addition, has been suspended during the current period and until further notice due to the implementation of the electronic ration card automation project in all governorates."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:26 pm