Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new road map between Iraq and Iran to increase trade exchange by 100%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade - A new road map between Iraq and Iran to increase trade exchange by 100% Empty A new road map between Iraq and Iran to increase trade exchange by 100%

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 5:25 am

[size=52]A new road map between Iraq and Iran to increase trade exchange by 100%[/size]
    • Today 09:05

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
     A government official revealed, on Saturday, the existence of a road map to increase trade exchange through a border crossing with Iran by 100%.
    "The Mandali border crossing, east of Diyala, is important in reviving the economies of the cities of eastern Diyala and the rest of the regions, due to the multiple job opportunities it provides," said the district commissioner of Mandali district (90 km east of Baquba), Mazen al-Khuzai, in an interview with Al-Maalouma.
    He added, "There is a governmental road map between Iraq and Iran that includes several axes, the most prominent of which is increasing trade exchange by up to 100% by increasing working hours and the volume of commercial convoys entering the border arena."
    He pointed out that "any increase in the activity of the Mandali port will lead to a greater recovery by providing more job opportunities for the unemployed."
    The Mandali crossing is the second most important border crossing with Iran, east of Diyala, as it is exclusively designated for commercial exchange.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:24 pm