Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani telegraphs a message to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, condoling him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani telegraphs a message to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, condoling him Empty Barzani telegraphs a message to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, condoling him

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2023, 4:31 am

[rtl]Barzani telegraphs a message to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, condoling him on the death of his brother[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, expressed his condolences to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, on the death of his brother, Abdul-Ilah Al-Alaq. 

This came in a phone call between the President of the Kurdistan Region and the Governor of the Central Bank, while the latter thanked Nechirvan Barzani for sharing their grief. 

Below is the text of the statement of the Kurdistan Region Presidency: 

The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, during a phone call, offered his condolences to His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr.

In addition to expressing his sympathy and sharing their grief with them, His Excellency prayed to God Almighty to cover the soul of the deceased with the abundance of His mercy and forgiveness and to inspire everyone with patience and solace.

For his part, His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq expressed his thanks and gratitude, along with his honorable family, for calling His Excellency the President of the Kurdistan Region and sharing their grief with them.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:09 am