Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani to the Saudi Minister of Transport: The importance of economic, investment and industrial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Al-Sudani to the Saudi Minister of Transport: The importance of economic, investment and industrial  Empty Al-Sudani to the Saudi Minister of Transport: The importance of economic, investment and industrial

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2023, 5:28 am

Al-Sudani to the Saudi Minister of Transport: The importance of economic, investment and industrial integration among the countries of the region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani received, on Saturday, the Saudi Minister of Transport, Saleh Al-Jasser, who headed his country's delegation participating in the Development Road Conference, which was held in Baghdad today.
    Al-Sudani stressed, "Iraq's keenness to develop bilateral relations with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in various fields, in a way that achieves the aspirations of the two peoples."
    He stressed "the importance of integration between the countries of the region in the economic, investment and industrial aspects," praising "the successes achieved by the Coordinating Council between Iraq and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the constructive steps it took in the direction of developing relations between the two countries."

Views 378
    Added 05/27/2023 - 5:07 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:07 am