Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In numbers... Trade exchange between Iraq and China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade - In numbers... Trade exchange between Iraq and China Empty In numbers... Trade exchange between Iraq and China

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2023, 6:56 am

In numbers... Trade exchange between Iraq and China
    • Time: 05/30/2023 10:36:32

• Read: 1,560 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Trade exchange between a group of Arab countries and Middle Eastern countries with China increased in the first quarter of 2023 by 5% compared to the first quarter of 2022, bringing the total trade exchange with these countries to a value of $113 billion.
    Saudi Arabia ranked first in trade exchange with China, with a value of $27 billion and an annual growth rate of 10%, followed by the United Arab Emirates, with a value of $23 billion and an annual growth rate of 13%. Iraq ranked third in trade exchange with China, with a value of $12.4 billion and a growth rate
    . amounted to 5.4%.
    The value of Iraq's total exports to China in the first quarter amounted to 9 billion dollars, with oil products accounting for 100% of the value of exports.
    As for the value of Iraq's imports from China, it was $3.4 billion, with an annual growth rate of 23.44% compared to the first quarter of 2022.
    It is expected that the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and China at the end of this year will reach more than $50 billion.
    Saudi Arabia topped the countries that exported the most non-oil materials to China, with an export value of $2.5 billion, followed by the UAE, with a value of non-oil exports amounting to $1.26 billion, then Turkey, with an export value of $1.13 billion.
    Iraq did not have any contribution to non-oil exports to China.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:23 am