Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance is discussing with the Swedish ambassador to build partnerships in the financial, economic a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - Finance is discussing with the Swedish ambassador to build partnerships in the financial, economic a Empty Finance is discussing with the Swedish ambassador to build partnerships in the financial, economic a

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2023, 7:05 am

Finance is discussing with the Swedish ambassador to build partnerships in the financial, economic and investment sectors
    • Time: 06/07/2023 13:00:05

• Read: 494 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Minister of Finance, Taif Sami Muhammad, discussed today, Wednesday, with the Swiss Ambassador to Iraq, Emilia Georgieva, and her accompanying delegation, building partnerships to promote sustainable development in the financial, economic and investment sectors.
    The media of the Ministry of Finance stated in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that "the latter affirmed the Iraqi government's welcome to the Swiss government's steps towards consolidating joint bilateral relations in all fields, especially with regard to financial and economic files. During the meeting, they reviewed the most prominent issues and files of common interest, and ways to strengthen relations." Bilaterally, by building partnerships to promote sustainable development in the financial, economic and investment sectors. 
     And the minister renewed "the desire of the Iraqi government to improve relations with Switzerland, and benefit from its advanced expertise in various fields, especially related to benefiting from the abundant investment opportunities in Iraq, and strengthening banking cooperation between the two sides." 
     For her part, Ambassador Georgieva expressed her country's readiness to consolidate economic and financial relations with Iraq, especially in the fields of industry, trade exchange, banking cooperation and support for reform plans for the Iraqi economy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:26 pm