Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government cut off Internet service for Nineveh in preparation for large-scale military op

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

The Iraqi government cut off Internet service for Nineveh in preparation for large-scale military op Empty The Iraqi government cut off Internet service for Nineveh in preparation for large-scale military op

Post by Bama Diva Thu 25 Sep 2014, 5:56 pm

The Iraqi government cut off Internet service for Nineveh in preparation for large-scale military operations

25-09-2014 08:38 PM

The Iraqi government cut Internet service for the province of Nineveh, for the third time since the occupation of the province on June 10 (Ueno) and until now, but this time believed to be in preparation for military operations and will be witnessed by wide areas of Nineveh.

The news agency said the reporter in the Nineveh: that the Iraqi government cut off Internet networks for the people of Nineveh province after receiving news about cutting off all communications within the province in preparation for large-scale military operations will be witnessed soon Nineveh.

The Reporter: This is the third time that the government cut off the Internet , as he said: that the province is preparing for military operations and wide will participate by foreign troops, including eight thousand American troops will arrive tomorrow to base Alekiarp south of Mosul, according to Iraqi sources and media (unconfirmed).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:26 pm