Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iftaa Kurdistan prohibits cash transfer via bank cards outside the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash - Iftaa Kurdistan prohibits cash transfer via bank cards outside the country Empty Iftaa Kurdistan prohibits cash transfer via bank cards outside the country

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2023, 4:41 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iftaa Kurdistan prohibits cash transfer via bank cards outside the country[/size]

[size=45]On Sunday, the Supreme Council for Fatwa in the Kurdistan Region issued a clarification about bank cards and cash transfers with the aim of profiting.[/size]
    [size=45]The council said in a statement that "making bank cards in the name of citizens, transferring money on them, withdrawing them outside the country and bringing them back into the local markets is a prohibited and illegal process."[/size]
    [size=45]The council attributed the reason for its fatwa, according to the statement, to the prohibition of deceiving banking procedures, the law, and government instructions, stressing that “Muslims must adhere to the instructions and conditions set for the transfer of the Iraqi dinar with the US dollar.”[/size]
    [size=45]In the fatwa, the council cited a hadith of the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad: “Muslims are bound by their conditions, except for a condition that forbids what is lawful, or makes lawful what is forbidden.”[/size]
    [size=45]And after the Central Bank’s decision to fix the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, and not to decrease it in the local markets, many Iraqis resorted to buying bank cards and transferring amounts in Iraqi dinars on them and transferring them to another account outside the country (the UAE and Turkey mostly) so that a second person could buy the dollar from abroad. At the official rate of the Central Bank and re-transferring it to the first account, with the aim of profiting from the discrepancy between the official rate and the price in the local markets.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:19 pm