Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey is negotiating with Iraq for 5 dollars for each barrel of oil that is exported through the po

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey is negotiating with Iraq for 5 dollars for each barrel of oil that is exported through the po Empty Turkey is negotiating with Iraq for 5 dollars for each barrel of oil that is exported through the po

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2023, 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Turkey is negotiating with Iraq for 5 dollars for each barrel of oil that is exported through the port of Ceyhan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    14:08  2023-07-16  8  Specific to "The Introvert" 0

Economic expert Majid Al-Suri confirmed Turkey's requirement that Iraq pay $5 for each barrel of oil exported through the port of Ceyhan.
    "The problem of stopping the export of Iraqi oil through the Turkish port of Ceyhan is solvable, and negotiations are still ongoing, and there are new rounds that could result in reaching solutions," Al-Suri said in an interview with Al-Mutala' agency.
    He explained, "Turkey was in agreement with the Kurdistan region on a $5 commission for each barrel of oil that is exported, and after the decision of the International Arbitration Chamber that Iraq won, the Turkish side wants to keep working on the $5 commission agreement in return for allowing SOMO to resume export."
    He added, "Iraq can invest in the file of the new development path in order to reach understandings with the Turkish side on economic issues."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:04 am