Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: Abadi agrees to give the salaries of the Peshmerga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: Abadi agrees to give the salaries of the Peshmerga Empty Legal representative: Abadi agrees to give the salaries of the Peshmerga

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Sep 2014, 7:22 am

Legal representative: Abadi agrees to give the salaries of the Peshmerga

Economy | 26 سبتمبر 2014 19:08 | AN | 

According to a member of the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives MP Salim Shawki The Prime Minister agreed with the Kurdistan region to export Iraqi oil through SOMO.

Shawki said that "there are a number of points came against the backdrop of the visit of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to the Kurdistan region, including the approval of Abadi to give the salaries of the Peshmerga forces for two months, in addition to" do Palmuaqhaly Kurds to export oil through SOMO. "

Shawki added that "what has been selling oil in Kurdistan will be deducted from the share of the Kurds or the amounts requested by the province of the federal government and therefore the oil production will be part of the general budget."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:10 pm