Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Commerce: The Commercial Agencies Law contributes to the entry of good quality products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Commerce: The Commercial Agencies Law contributes to the entry of good quality products  Empty Ministry of Commerce: The Commercial Agencies Law contributes to the entry of good quality products

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 4:25 am

[size=46]Ministry of Commerce: The Commercial Agencies Law contributes to the entry of good quality products into the country[/size]
    Iraq
    12:07 - 2023-08-01
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

The Ministry of Commerce announced today, Tuesday, that the Commercial Agencies Law contributes to the entry of products of good quality and high specifications into the country.
    The Director General of the Companies Registration Department in the ministry, Rashad Khalaf Hashim, said in a press statement, "After the commercial agencies law was issued, the ministry was keen to prepare instructions to facilitate the provisions of the Commercial Agencies Regulation Law, and indeed Instructions No. (1) of 2020 was issued."
    Hashim added, "The instructions clarified the mechanism for implementing the law and its main purpose, which is to organize the agent's work inside Iraq. As for its reflection on activating the commercial movement, it depends on the trust that the agent builds with the principal, through which he gives him the confidence of granting the commercial agency of all kinds to be his exclusive agent." in Iraq for the product.
    He continued, "If the agent finds a legal environment regulating his activity, he will be keen to build commercial relations with the principal, and this will have a positive impact on the entry of products of good quality and high specifications, as long as those products are protected by local legislation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:10 pm