Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani announces details of the budget and launches an oil and gas project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launches - Al-Sudani announces details of the budget and launches an oil and gas project Empty Al-Sudani announces details of the budget and launches an oil and gas project

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 1:48 pm

Al-Sudani announces details of the budget and launches an oil and gas project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-01 13:04
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani announced, on Tuesday, details of the tripartite budget for the years 2023, 2024, and 2025.
    “We anticipated the three-year budget by preparing the requirements of our plans,” Al-Sudani said in a press conference followed by Shafaq News Agency, adding, “We put Article Three in the budget, which provides a sovereign guarantee to the private sector."

He pointed out that "an Iraqi delegation visited Germany and Italy and agreed in principle to import production lines to establish factories," pointing out that "these factories will be covered by a government sovereign guarantee for the private sector at 85% of their value. "

In a separate context, the Prime Minister said, "Tomorrow, a session will be held in the presence of political forces and technicians from the Federal Ministry of Oil, the Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, and jurists to discuss the draft oil and gas law.”
    Regarding the power outage, Al-Sudani said, "There are question marks about the electricity accident on the tenth day of Muharram."
    "When there is willful negligence, it must be such an accident," he added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:10 pm