Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank decides to collect cash deposits in Iraqi dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash - The Central Bank decides to collect cash deposits in Iraqi dinars Empty The Central Bank decides to collect cash deposits in Iraqi dinars

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:19 pm

[size=45]

[size=41]The Central Bank decides to collect cash deposits in Iraqi dinars[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    less than a minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Hayat news:
    Today, the Central Bank of Iraq took two “urgent decisions” to enhance the ability of the Iraqi dinar in front of foreign currencies to circulate within the country.
    And the Central Bank media stated in a statement received by Al-Hayat Al-Akhbar, that “all cash insurance will be collected in the dinar currency exclusively for internal credits, bank guarantees, and letters of guarantee issued in favor of the beneficiaries (governmental and private), even if they are in the dollar currency and at the official exchange rate.
    He added, "It was decided that the payment of the sums of the letters of guarantee upon confiscation shall be exclusively in Iraqi dinars and at the official exchange rate."

And the Iraqi Central Bank called, according to the statement, “all authorized banks to take the necessary measures in accordance with the above.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:50 pm