Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain launches financial loans of up to 150 million dinars for employees and citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launches - Al-Rafidain launches financial loans of up to 150 million dinars for employees and citizens Empty Al-Rafidain launches financial loans of up to 150 million dinars for employees and citizens

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:41 am

[size=45]

[size=41]Al-Rafidain launches financial loans of up to 150 million dinars for employees and citizens[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    one minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Hayat Al -Akhbar:
    Al-Rafidain Bank determines the value of real estate loans for the purposes of restoration, rehabilitation of residential homes, construction of residential homes, purchase of a residential house and purchase of a residential plot of land
    The highest loan amount is (150) million dinars and for the purposes below:-
    A- From (50) million dinars to (75) million dinars for the purpose of purchasing a piece of land, graded by (5) million dinars
    B- From (15) million dinars to (75) million dinars for the purpose of construction, restoration and rehabilitation, graded at (5) million dinars.
    C - From (50) million dinars to (150) million dinars for the purpose of purchasing a residential house, ranging from
    (5) million dinars.
    The interest rate is (6%) in declining installments
    . The loan period is (15) years
    Loan guarantee, according to the categories covered by the grants, as follows:

A- Employees whose salaries are exclusively deposited with Al-Rafidain Bank. The guarantee is a Master Card and a real estate deed to be mortgaged in favor of the bank as a security mortgage of the first degree (loan amount +25%)
    B- For citizens, the guarantee is the submission of a guarantor whose salary is exclusively with the Rafidain Bank and the submission of a real estate deed to be mortgaged in favor of the bank as a security mortgage of the first degree (loan amount +25 %)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 pm