Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With an official invitation... A high-ranking Iraqi military delegation in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - With an official invitation... A high-ranking Iraqi military delegation in Washington Empty With an official invitation... A high-ranking Iraqi military delegation in Washington

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2023, 7:03 am

With an official invitation... A high-ranking Iraqi military delegation in Washington

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-07 04:35
    Font

Shafaq News/ A high-ranking delegation headed by the Iraqi Minister of Defense, Thabet Muhammad Al-Abbasi, began today, Monday, a visit to the United States of America, at the official invitation of the Pentagon.
    This was mentioned by Major General Yahya Rasool, spokesman for the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, and indicated that the delegation includes the head of the Anti-Terrorism Service, First Lieutenant General Abd al-Wahhab al-Saadi, the Chief of Staff of the Army, Lieutenant General Abdul Amir Rashid Yarallah, and Lieutenant General The first, Qais Al-Muhammadawi, Deputy Commander of Joint Operations, and a number of advisors and officers.

During this visit, the delegation will hold several meetings to discuss a number of topics, foremost of which is the future relationship of the presence of the international coalition, bilateral security cooperation between Iraq and the United States, and the exchange of experiences and information, especially in the intelligence aspect in pursuing the remaining elements of the terrorist gangs of ISIS.
    According to Rasoul, this visit also includes holding a series of meetings and conferences with officials in the US Department of Defense in a way that serves the common interests between the two countries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:00 am