Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The Iraqi delegation delivered important messages to Washington regarding their fate in Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Al-Fateh: The Iraqi delegation delivered important messages to Washington regarding their fate in Ir Empty Al-Fateh: The Iraqi delegation delivered important messages to Washington regarding their fate in Ir

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2023, 5:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh: The Iraqi delegation delivered important messages to Washington regarding their fate in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 13:03

Information / Baghdad..
     On Sunday, the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hamid al-Musawi, confirmed the Iraqi delegation's success in delivering important messages during its visit to Washington, noting that the delegation informed the American side of the need to leave Iraq.
     Al-Musawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "All political forces and resistance factions support the sovereignty of Iraq and demand the government to end the expulsion of any foreign forces from Iraq."
    He added, "The Iraqi delegation informed America that Iraq is still adhering to the demand for the removal of every military soldier."
    He pointed out that "America turned to the decision to end its military presence in Iraq, and it insists on the protection of advisers and experts by the international coalition at a time when the Iraqi government opposes those decisions."
     The former military advisor, Safaa Al-Aasam, revealed, in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that the Iraqi delegation refused to open any dialogue with Washington regarding requests to dissolve the popular crowd, indicating that the delegation paved the way for an important visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani to America. End 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:45 am