Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Saadi: The location and strategic position of Iraq made Washington covet to return its forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Saadi: The location and strategic position of Iraq made Washington covet to return its forces Empty Al-Saadi: The location and strategic position of Iraq made Washington covet to return its forces

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2023, 4:56 am

[size=52]Al-Saadi: The location and strategic position of Iraq made Washington covet to return its forces[/size]

• Today 09:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Baghdad,
    Secretary-General of the Jihad and Construction Movement, Jawad Rahim Al-Saadi, confirmed today, Friday, that the location and strategic position of Iraq in the region and the world as a whole made Washington think about showing the true form of the presence in Iraq and announcing the presence of its forces instead of naming them as advisers.
    Al-Saadi told Al-Maalouma, "America is seeking in various ways, through its ambassador in Baghdad, Elena Romanowski, to destabilize the situation and turn the people against the Sudanese government, especially since the citizen has begun to restore confidence in the government and the political process."
    He added, "The American side seeks to prove its presence on the land of Iraq openly, as the current presence is one under the name of advisors, while Washington is trying to appear in its true form and change the name of the advisors to combat forces on the land of Iraq."
    And he indicated that "the presence of the advisors was scheduled within the strategic agreement with the American side, according to which the military combat forces left Iraqi territory in 2011, but they are trying to return again, especially since Iraq has become a strategic country in the region and the world as a whole." ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:51 am